Hi my name is Søren Flø Larsen. I’m a developer, solution architect and tech geek.
Currently I work at Bankdata, a large financial company delivering IT and solutions to 11 banks in Denmark.
I live in Kolding, Denmark with my wife Anja and our two French Bulldogs.
As a solution architect I enjoy searching for, and finding the right technical solutions when facing new problems. I love spending time with the business, understanding their requirements and translating those requirements into good architecture.
As a tech geek I use a lot of my spare time playing around with new technologies. I think it’s important to play around with other technologies and languages to keep getting better at what I do. I’ts not everything I’m able to take a deep dive into, but I think I learn a lot just by being curious
If you have an idea or a project that you would like to have me involved in, feel free to contact me. I’m always up to brainstorming ideas and do also have some sparetime to spend ;)
- Java, COBOL, C# (rusty)
- Web Services, Solution Architecture, System Design
- 11.2013 - present
- Solutions Architect
- System Design / Acrhitecture
- Development of portlet framework on JSR 286
- Development of web framework for JAVA EE7 web apps
- 01.2010 - 11.2013
- Java Developer
- JSR 286 portlet development
- IBM Struts portlet development
- 12.2008 - 01.2010
- COBOL Developer
- Development on z/OS
- JCL Development
- DB2 SQL
- Database Design
- 01.2008 - 09.2008
- .NET CE Developer
- Design & development in C# for .NET CE
- Product development ideas
- 2006 - 2008
- Datamatiker (EUC Lillebælt)
- 2001 - 2004
- HTX (EUC Syd)